Wednesday, February 17, 2010

How Much Is A Nintendo 64 With A Pikachu On It Video Game Lovers + Pokemon Fans + Nintendo Fans: I NEED You!!!!!?

Video Game Lovers + Pokemon Fans + Nintendo Fans: I NEED You!!!!!? - how much is a nintendo 64 with a pikachu on it

Hey there!
18. Anniversary of my sister is in the vicinity, and for his cake this year (I always do for your B-day), I want to be super special.
My sister and I were playing video games since we were toddlers morning. As pathetic as it seems to have played an important role in our relationships and how we grew up.
Nevertheless, she always loves video games yet. So I wanted her 18th B-day is the cake, what else, video gamed topic! I have over 5 pounds and Flippin value basis, I have to work much material.
So I thought I could brainstorm ideas with people?
What do you think of my ideas so far:

A cake Donkey Kong Theme 1). In mainland Donkey Kong 64 (our first game), Donkey Kong and NewSt Family Kong.

2.) A cake with a little about Mario Kart track and go-karts of Nintendo classics like Bowser, Donkey Kong drove (his favorite), Mario, Peach, Luigi, Toad, Wario, Yoshi, etc. .. .

3.) A Pokemon theme cake. Now, it's hard, because I know little or nothing about Pokemon. I only know enough and Pikachu Snorlax, (it is still there, too?). But I know he plays a game of Pokemon on the DS. So, I thought like a man with the hat Pokeball that the center of the cake and would be surrounded by Classic Pokemon?

Have an idea? Any help would be very grateful! : D

Thank you and a great evening!

3 comments:

trayce's mommy [melody] said...

It's very nice of you, your sister. I think all his ideas, the number two sounds like it would be the best or most interesting, but should for sentimental reasons, go with number one. =)

jaybee said...

I think the cake would be amazing Mario Kart

:D said...

Ace of Cakes go there awesome

Post a Comment