Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Hot Cowboy Sayings What Is The Best Country Song, Ever? And Who Is The Hottest Cowboy?

What is the best Country song, ever? And who is the hottest cowboy? - hot cowboy sayings

Hello, I love country music. I love the music: Taylor Swift, Kenny Chesney, Josh Turner, LeAnn Rimes, ...
Can you help me find the best country songs?
I also see many cowboys are called in California. Where have all the cowboys have it hot? Who do you think of the HOTTEST cowboy (s) it is?
Thanx

3 comments:

Marco said...

Your Cheating Heart Hank Williams

cmdynami... said...

George Strait, George Strait, George Strait! And it's a real cowboy, which owns a ranch and rides and ropes. Not all hot jeans just disappear just watch the Cowboys. Stay away from the city and find animals that are not spotted black and white and grazing horses. If you find a ranch beef, you can still cowboys, jeans or as herself.

wildwolf said...

I do not know what is the best country song coming, but I know this is a perfect country and western song: "You can never called my name," written by Steve Goodman and performed by David Allan Coe, as far as the cowboys go hot, George Strait, probably.

Post a Comment